Start Blending Smoothies for Ageless, Glowing Skin
One of the main keys to aging gracefully is choosing nutrient-dense foods. Balanced diets yield anti-aging effects. Smoothies are an easy and delicious way to achieve this goal. Therefore, we have selected some delicious smoothie recipes to help you improve your skin from within.
7 Great Smoothie Ingredients for Glowing Skin
- Avocado reduces inflammation and puffiness. It is rich in glutathione, a substance that reduces the effects of oxidative stress from UV and other environmental factors.
- Flax seeds are a great source of omega 3. They also contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chia and sesame seed contain calcium that can protect against sun damage. They’re also are also loaded with omega 3.
- Coconut oil is full of vitamin E, essential for skin cell repair. It is also known for preventing UV damage from the sun.
- Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries (any berries really) are full of antioxidants that fight free radical damage which includes skin damage.
6. Goji berries contain beta-carotene, which converts into vitamin A, essential for young looking skin. It’s also loaded with vitamin C, which your body needs to produce collagen. Collagen deficiency comes in older age, resulting in signs of aging.
7. Brazil nuts are full of selenium, which helps improve the elasticity of the skin. High in omega-3 and vitamin E which help your skin stay moisturized and help protect skin tissues.
Smoothie Recipe to Make Your Skin Look Younger
Place all ingredients in a blender. After that, puree about 15 seconds or until smooth.
In conclusion, regularly blending up smoothies is a great way to maintain a healthy complexion. Experiment with different combinations and see what you like the best. Enjoy your younger looking skin!