Ayurvedic Tea Blend for Detox and Weight Loss: Easily Make Your Own Blend
Ayurveda, the ancient traditional natural medicine system of India. It has provided us with a simple tea blend for detox and weight loss. It’s easy to get the ingredients for this ayurvedic tea blend, nothing exotic. The benefits are wide-ranging and long term. So consume on a regular basis! It gives a wonderful aromatic smell— mildly spicy and sweet.
Cumin, Coriander, and Fennel Tea (CCF tea): How It Helps Your Body
- Strengthens your circulation
- Boosts the lymphatic system, flushing out excess water and toxins
- Cleans urinary tract and reduces extra weight that relates to bloating
- Revs up metabolism and the digestive fire
- Assists in detoxification process and purifies the blood
- Reduces inflammation
- Calms the mind and restores a sense of clarity
- Increases milk supply for nursing mothers
Recipe CCF Tea Blend
Equal proportions of each:
For your greatest convenience we have provided links for your ingredients for this recipe. They can be delivered right to your door at a remarkable price.
- Pour boiling water directly over it and cover.
- Waiting about 20 minutes and strain before consuming.
- You can also use a tea ball if you prefer.
Breaking Down The Components
- Cumin has been used for centuries for improving digestion, and for balancing blood sugar. It also contains the minerals iron and manganese.
- Coriander is well-known across cultures as a digestive remedy. Also, it has a proven use to promote calmness and reduce anxiety. Plus, it’s good for the skin.
- Fennel is often used as a remedy for bloating and gas. It is also a excellent respiratory remedy.
A Few Small Cautions
Lastly, be aware of the fact that CCF tea is a diuretic. So if you drink it before you sleep, you will probably have to get up and go to the bathroom. Lastly, some say that fennel can cause uterine contractions, so pregnant ladies may want to avoid it.