Curry meatballs with cauliflower rice
I love the different flavors of the world. I also enjoy being able to temper it to my taste. As is the case with Indian food. For some reason I just can’t handle overly spicy food . So being able to tone down the heat, but still get the flavor is awesome.
Pro Tip: to add heat to your curry you can add organic chilli powder.
For your greatest convenience we have provided links for your ingredients for this recipe. They can be delivered right to your door at a remarkable price.
- Make meatballs
- Saute onion ,bell pepper and zucchini in 1 table spoon of olive oil until tender.
- To make the sauce warm the milk and bone broth
- Over medium low melt the butter add the flour and curry powder.
- Add the warm milk and bone broth slowly to the flour mixture stirring constantly to prevent lumps.
- Allow to thicken add the meatballs and the onions , bell pepper and zucchini to the sauce.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Cook the cauliflower rice by taking out of bag
- Heat in saucepan -medium heat until warmed and excess water (not a lot to begin with) dissipates (ready in minutes
- Plate some cauliflower rice and top with the curry mixture
The bone broth in the sauce seems to make the flavors pop more. It is a great way to sneak in those great nutrients you get from the bone broth for your family.