Meatball Soup Comfort Yourself With Some Tonight.
This has to be one of my favorite go to soups when I am feeling under the weather. I love all the nourishing ingredients especially the bone broth. Having some left overs for lunch the next day is a great bonus. The lightness of this meatball soup makes it perfect for anytime of the year.
It is also one of my comfort foods I turn to. More over I can indulge with out blowing my eating plan or feeling bloated and uncomfortable.Thats my kind of comfort food.
Being so versatile and nourishing it is a great meal after a weekend of partying. I find it gets you back on your feet and ready for the week ahead very quickly.
I often make larger batches of this soup so that I can stock my freezer. It is really great to make on meal prep days.
For your greatest convenience we have provided links for your ingredients for this recipe. They can be delivered right to your door at a remarkable price.
- In a stockpot, stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add meatballs and simmer for 15 minutes
- Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini. Cover, and simmer another 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, and add spinach. Replace lid allowing the heat from the soup to cook the spinach leaves. Soup is ready to serve after 5 minutes.
- Or portion it out, let it cool, then freeze.
TIP: If freezing, freeze the vegan or vegetarian balls separately and add to the soup when heating.
This soup is light and tasty and great for lunch or dinner.