Not Your Mama’s Meatballs And Spaghetti, Just Try It And See.
This recipe is definitely different to the usual meatballs and spaghetti. It has a rich flavor that is so satisfying.
It has been a favorite of the family for years. Also we have made it with and with out the meatballs and it is just delicious.
I like adding the meatballs to make sure the family gets enough protein. Making a big batch of meatballs and freezing them definitely cuts down on the time in the kitchen. By doing this, I have them available for so many recipes, like this one.
For your greatest convenience we have provided links for your ingredients for this recipe. They can be delivered right to your door at a remarkable price.
- Make meatballs .
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 tsp.organic olive oil (This helps the pasta from sticking together)
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 10 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Note: for pasta al dente, cook for 8 to 9 minutes
- While the pasta is cook put the 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the 3 tablespoon of grass fed butter in a skillet
- Heat the oil and butter over medium heat until the butter has melted.
- Add the onion and minced garlic and saute until translucent about 5-7 minutes
- Add the tomato paste and stir cooking for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the sauce to the drained pasta and mix well.
- Add the meatballs and stir
- Plate the spaghetti, top with cheese and serve.
I have never had a complaint from the family yet – oh except that I didn’t make enough.