4 Super Easy & Healthy Breakfast Ideas!
Find Out These 4 Super Easy & Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Easy & healthy breakfast ideas, can we have too many of them? We all know how rushed our mornings can be sometimes. Yet we still have to get in our nourishment before we head out for the day. Unless your into intermittent fasting, but that can be a discussion for another day. Either way our bodies need nutrients to function properly. We don’t always have a ton of time to pull things together for a healthy meal.
Today we have an expert in the field of nutrition providing us 4 very easy breakfast recipes. They are also very healthy, no junky stuff here. Only the good stuff that your brain and body needs to get fired up for the day. Casey Ho will show you how to out together these small meals with very little effort on your part.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (gluten free version corn or rice tortilla)
- 2 tablespoons natural organic peanut butter
- 1/2 sliced organic banana
- 1-2 sliced organic strawberries
- 6-10 organic blueberries
- or fruit of choice
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (can use gluten free rolled oats for gluten free option)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seed
- 1/4 cup low fat greek yogurt (can use coconut yogurt to make it vegan)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- add fruit of choice like sliced bananas , blueberries , blackberries , strawberries
- 1 chopped kiwi
- 2-3 chopped organic strawberries
- chopped organic mango
- organic blueberries
- some pistachios to sprinkle on top for crunch
- coconut yogurt
Pancakes With Berry Apple Sauce
- 1/2 sliced organic apple (skin on)
- 3-5 organic strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 Bananas (you can use 1 banana for a thicker batter)
There you have 4 super easy healthy breakfast ideas that are quick to make and great when you don’t have a lot of time. We also added a couple of ideas to make them gluten free and dairy free as well.
Follow along with Cassey Ho in this video below
Special Thanks To Cassey Ho For Sharing This Video